- Outdoor Living Store
- BYRON COMPOSITE FACIA – Resortdeck Trim Board
BYRON COMPOSITE FACIA – Resortdeck Trim Board
RESORTDECK COMPOSITE DECKING TECHNICAL SUPPORT
A low maintenance natural composite decking board – Facia Finishing Board – To match the Byron Decking Boards
BOARD SIZE: 2800mm Long – 180mm Deep – 15mm Thick (Solid Board Profile)
ResortDeck facia board in a dark rich brown (mahogany) colour to be in conjunction with the ResortDeck decking boards. Ideal for use on decking edges and for risers on deck steps. These are fastened to the substructure using the Byron coloured deck screws supplied separately in packs of 100 (click here).
These boards are made of a solid 15mm thick profile. With a brushed wood finish on one side and a classic wood grain on the other. A prefect match to your main decking area. No treatment needed and low maintenance product.
||2800 × 180 × 15 mm
Just simply fill your basket with the number of decking boards you require. All the decking clips and fixings are supplied with each board purchased, allowing you to easily install your deck onto your timber subframe.
180(w) x 15(h) x 4800(l) mm (each board covering 0.504 square metres)
Classic / Brushed
- UV resistant - very colourfast
- no splinters or screw heads
- clean only when required - very little maintenance
- Install on to traditional timber sub-frame, or:
- Install on QWICKBUILD® aluminium deck frame
- Perfect for new or board replacement projects
- Highly durable patented family of accessories & fastenings
- QWICKCLIP® hidden fastener (no nails or screws)
- QWICKCLIP® fast install – no predrilling for screws or nails
- Achieve a flush indoor/outdoor flow
Would you like help with calculating the quantity of boards needed or assistance on design. Our support team can assist by you answering a few simple questions.
GET DESIGN ASSISTANCE
24 Hrs Shipping
On Selected Goods
Turn Your Ideas Into Reality
Secured By Sagepay